Tuesday, September 2, 2008

OMG, 5 FREGGIN MONTHS!

Photobucket

OMG, did not realised that it has been a freaking 5 months since i last posted! My blog is almost dead as i can feel and see. Am really really sorry to those who keeps on checking out my blog from time to time hoping for an update, tho they know the chances are slim. Sorry to have disappoint you guys, really. Reasons for being not updating is cause of the excessive amount of studies and exams i have to go through all these while. (Also to add on, the super lousy connection in my campus) That is why, i guess people say Medicine is crazy. It is indeed crazy. Have gone through 3 exams and 2 more coming up soon, one more continuous accessment and the final Professional Exam I that will determine if i could proceed on to year 2! Oh god, i've gotta buck up. Studies studies studies. Will still keep this blog active anyways, at least to release my rants about my life as a medical student. How i keep my "happening" life going etc. Time flies, first year is about to come to it's end. Many things have happened throughout the year of my life in uni. I guess i'm in the right field, totally no regrets, at least for now. Life has been good to me, to those who cares about me and my life. I'm really sorry again, will keep you guys updated from time to time alright. Am currently back to Petaling Jaya for a short one week hols, to those who are interested to meet up, just leave me a message or sms if you have my contact! Take care there! Will be updating soon again, omg so many stuffs to update! Stay tuned.

Just some random pics, more to come up soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ta, for now. ;)

No comments: