Sunday, June 3, 2007

BACK!

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Varnikam or wtv it is i dunno how to spell, supposed to mean welcome in tamil !

AGAIN..

To Shaun's second attempt into the blogging business!

I'm officially making my debut on


*Tadaaaaaaa...*
3rd of June


which is TODAY..

Reason to reenter the world of blogging?

Its because recently i've been through an extremely boring and frustrating days. Soooo boring that it actually REMINDS me of coming back into the blogging business AGAIN.
FYI I'm actually on a really long holiday from May till mid-September.


Well, Yeah..

I've closed down my VERY first and thought-to-be-my-last blog account neverendingcsian.blogspot.com !

Therefore i'm hoping that the same fate will not shower my present account ever again.

So guys!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME OK?! X)
just leave some comments or messages on my page when you've drop by.
That will eventually help alot..


THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I will be working very hard to improve my current blog.. =)

No comments: