Saturday, November 3, 2007

AWAY FROM HOSTEL!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sorry for the long wait on my latest post, been away from the blogging business for quite some time already. Just finished my exam few days ago and i'm having a 1 week break now which literally means i having a short holiday currently. I'm now back to the city of Kuala Lumpur again! Man, seriously miss this place after being thrown into the foot hill of Gunung Jerai for like, 2 months. It's a miracle that i've survived the ordeal AGAIN. Haha. Anyway, yeah i'm STILL editing some of the photos for the Penang trip which is supposed to be posted up in like 1 week ago? Sorry la, time contraint ma. So, the post will be up really really soon. For the time being, i'm taking a break with my old buddies here and also trying to plan a great trip for a few of my frens who's coming down all the way to KL for a short vacation. Till then, regards to all my Indians frens out there, Happy Deepavali man! For those who're currently on their summer holiday, happy holidays too! Take care! =]

No comments: