Tuesday, November 27, 2007

DUOTONING.

Sorry for not being able to update my blog recently. I'm still being trapped under the hazy Mount Jerai. Anyway, just to update some of you guys, life's all good here. I've finished practically 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in 2 weeks time, completed most of my assignments, presentations and continuos mid-term exams. Life's still pretty occupied here as finals for LAN and university paper's drawing near. I need to study! Well, i guess it's just 3 more weeks of sufferings to go and i'm off for my holidays again. These are some of the little updates on me for the time being, will be posting more once i've finished my finals. Till then, good luck to those who're on their SPM and STPM, to the others, have a great day! Ta. =]

Some pictures that i've taken and edited out of boredom. Some tweaking with duotones. Enjoy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Medical faculty, main admin building and library.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Through the windows from my room.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Glow in the dark.

No comments: