Tuesday, September 4, 2007

JOKE FOR THE DAY.

Once, there was a very kind old barber
in New York .

One day, a florist goes to him for a
haircut. After the cut, he pays the
barber but the barber replies: "I am
sorry. I cannot accept money from you.
I am doing community service." The
florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes
to open his shop, there is a thank
you card and a dozen roses waiting
at his door.



A policeman goes for a haircut and he
also pays the barber after the cut.
But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I
cannot accept money from you. I
am doing community service." The cop is
happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens
his shop, there is a thank you card and
a dozen donuts waiting at his door.


A Malaysian software engineer goes for
a haircut and he also pays the
barber after the cut. And the barber
says: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
money from you. I am doing community
service."
The Malaysian software engineer is
happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes
to
open his shop, guess what he finds
there...











Think like a Malaysian...

















a dozen Malaysians waiting for a free
haircut !

(Malaysia Boleh!)

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Wakakaka.... I should be able to guess that lar!!! Aiyoyo... Very funny!!!