Tuesday, October 9, 2007

THANK YOU.

Well, it's been yet another great birthday celebration i've gone through since i stepped into AIMST. Yesterday was the second time i celebrated my birthday in the semeling campus. Guess what? I'm officially 19 now. One step further away from the world of teenage and one step nearer to the adulthood. Still, i hope to maintain the little coolness and whackyness in me. Haha.

First of all, i'll like to extend my thanks to those who've greeted me either through sms or testimonials, thanks for remembering and also making the effort to text me at least once in a while. (Thanks Nimalan for the message all the way from London.) What's most amazing is that a few of my long lost friends actually got back to me again through the birthday greetings. I really do appreciate them, hope you guys have received my thank you reply as well.

As for my buddies here at AIMST, especially the few of you, Kenny, Kenneth, Zai, Ke Wei and our beloved Ah Pa (Eng Teck), thanks for all the surprises you guys have made for me. From secretly sneaking out to the town to get me a great looking birthday cake till having to organized a great supper party for me here at the cafeteria. I really really do appreciate them to bits. It's once again another event i won't forget throughout my lifetime.

The last but not least, how could i left out my dearest mommy? Mommy, if you're reading this, thank you so much for bringing me to this world which is full of love and care, i have totally no regrets to have descended to the mother earth for the past 19 years. I know it's been really tough to have you carrying me around in your big bulky tummy for the enormous 9 months! And i guess without your love and care, i wouldn't have made it till today. Well, i truly hoped that someday i'll stand out as a successful doctor and to do you and our family really proud.
.
Once again, seriously. Thank you guys.

No comments: